I always enjoy getting to hear from the bretheren of this church!.. there were sooo many talks i enjoyed! but i would have to say that elder bednar always knows how to hit home! i just think that he is my apostle.. every time he speaks.. its to me!! ... His talk on prayer is what i need in my life right now.. There was so much doctrine i picked out to be for me during general conference but mainly his was my favorite!! and i also loved how the prophet spoke so highly of the women of the church.. and how he spoke so highly of the people of the church. I truly felt his testimony and faith in the members of the church when he said this is going to be a hard fought battle but we will WIN it!!! ;) ... He has all the faith in the world in the members and to me that was soo encouraging... He can officially take his place as the prophet in my heard. I miss President Hinckley but after this weekend... how could i not know that the prophet is the true leader of church!? and that Monson is the new sustained prophet? i felt of it sooo strongly. I am greatful for this oppurtunity i had!
Amen





2 comments:
I agree about Brother Bednar!!!! I love his talks always! He just knows what I need to hear...haha.
I loved conference too!! Before it I was wondering if I could ever love the new prophet as much as I did Pres. Hinkley but now I know he is our prophet. I am so glad you got to see conference and had such a great trip!!
Post a Comment