These are only a few of the thousand pictures and memories i have! :):)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Simplicity of Fun..
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are only a few of the thousand pictures and memories i have! :):)
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 11:56 AM
3 comments:
Hey girlie! Payte and I just checked out your new pics and posts. We are laughing at your pictures-crazy kids! I can't believe you've made it through your freshman year already-that is nuts! How exciting for you though. :) I'm sure it's been a year full of.....everything new and delightful. You're on the right track-just keep truckin! Oh yes, good job on getting the playlist added to your blog-very nice....you're the woman-keep it up! See you soon!
Ev and P
Haha i am glad you have been having loads of fun my dear! You deserve it! :)
So, you survived your first year of college. YEAH! What are your plans for the summer? Are you still writing your missionary? Hope everything is going well. I love the pics.
Post a Comment