So, i decided Brad Paisley is awesome!! His concert was AMAZING! I went with my friends Kristi, and Cristina, and Kristi's other too friends. It was awesome!! I really enjoyed it. and getting to hang out with the girls too. T is awesome!(thank you again for the tickets T)..but.. I will admit i got really tired..and almost fel asleep, but it was flippin amazing! Gotta love it! I related to a few songs quite well actually!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Brad Paisley!!
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You went to see Brad-how cool! That must have been a heck of a show! He seems like a really nice guy and has such a cute wife and baby-makes me respect the guy even more knowing he's a good family man. I'm glad you got to go and the pics. of you and the girls are so darn cute! It must be a tough job being so adorable. I love you.
Post a Comment