Well having an organized personality entails one thing... Living a very ROUTINE life... well right now.. MY LIFE IS NOT ROUTINE BY ANY MEANS..and it needs to get that way.. beacuse i feel sooo unorganized. this semester snuck up on me hard core. i was not ready for school to start at all. it has been a crazy week figuring out my schedule and working and what not. i know it will turn out..but i got even more things squeezing into my schedule. Volleyball at the jr. high in which i am coaching starts next week, the week after volleyball at FAC starts.. and so i will be even busier but way excited. i love volleyball! haha.. I just need to get back into the swing of things.. so i dont feel so pointless and scatterbrained. It was a weird week! i hope things get better! Which i know they will, its just going to take TIME! but right now, TIME is going 100mph in my life.. which is a good/bad thing. ... i just need to get motivated and GET ORGANIZED!:):)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hahahaha oh girl, i feel your pain! a LOT has been happening. things i am unsure about, feeling so unorganized i wanna scream, and i wish time was going 100 mph!!!! hahaha. well it kinda is. but whatever. shooooooot well i hope your week is less weird this time. i love you, and i am here for you!
Don't worry, once you're back into your routine things will settle down. It will still be FAST but it will get normal-just
B-R-E-A-T-H-E-! It was sweet to see you this past weekend. You're still my girl! :)
I always feel like that too. I think once this week is over things will settle down, but new things just keep coming up. You are great and can handle it all. I wish I could see you coach. I think that is awesome you are doing that. Like Evvie says just breath and you'll get through it. Love ya,
Steph
Post a Comment