HOly... Cow!! haha... well umm.. my mom says my nights and days are mixeed up! and boy was she right.. haha for a month and half... i have been off work, and school! And i was sleeping till noon and staying up or out till 3, or even pulling all nighters! haha.. welp... Out went that idea! Now my life consisits of work from 7:30 AM to 3:15pm and then i leave for School at 4:00 PM and dont get home till TEN PM on mondays, tuesdays, and wednesday. So by thursdays, after work...im hittin the sac! i know ill get used to my new routine...but man im EXHAUSTED. haha i shouldnt be complaining, everyone else probably has crazier lives than i do, but going from no routine, and lots of freetime, to having no freetime, and a hard core routine:) .. haha.. i guess ill just have to get used to it:) ... and what makes it worth it!!?? i loveeee my job!!! I work at Houston Elem. with my mom, and i spend mornings with pre-school, and afternoons with kindergarten!oh and i cross guard.. cant forget the coolest part of my job!...NOT! haha and i am also loving schooL! My professors are great, and i like all my classes and the girls in my program! :) .. it helps that i love it! but im soo tired ..haha
Monday, January 26, 2009
Exhausted...
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Strike a pose girl. I'm way impressed with all that you do. I think when I was your age I only had one thing on my mind. No, not boys (I know what you are thinking) Horses. Actually if it wasn't for my kids, that would still be it.
Well finally! Ha! Yeah, it stinks when you have to adjust to a new routine but such is life and it's well worth it when you're moving towards your goals. :)Just keep truckin', take your vitamins, drink lots of water and fit some work outs in there when you can. All that will help keep your energy up and pretty soon you'll be ready to take on more...! Ha!
Post a Comment