Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back in Business!!

ok i know i say this alot.. haha.. but MY CAMERA HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR FOREVER!!!! and i have been using my moms when i can.. but thats not very often.. she doesnt like to share it.. mostly because i am kind of hard on things .. especially cameras and phones! haha.. we wont talk about that.. but my camera broke at my grandma's funeral in december... and i got a new one for christmas.. however santa took it back because mine was under warranty..so i JUST GOT MY CAMERA BACK TODAY finally! so i should be getting my blog back into business and up to date!! :):) Thanks!

I can start by just sharing a few things about my life lately..

1. the gosepel.. i felt overly blessed lately with the spirit. and the desire to read my scriptures and study talks and pray. its made an amazing difference in my attitude!

2. I LOVEEEEEEEE my job!! my kids are wonderful and i cant wait to be a teacher someday! At first the job was a little shaky and hard for me to juggle being shared with two teachers, but now i love BOTH classes and both teachers have been great examples and collegues to me! I am so blessed to be getting this "in classroom" experience, and to be working with two of the best ladies at Houston Elementary!

3. The lord is answering my prayers! Kind of a weird experience, but i have had a hard time finding my little niche since i have been home. and i havent really enjoyed going to my ward because i dont feel like i have many friends, i havent been social! and thats soo unlike me! So i have a goal to start getting social...anyways i was just expressing this concern to my dear friend LACEY. and i was telling that i feel so out of place being home and it was nothing like i imagined it to be..but i know im supposed to be here. anyways.. I also said.. i was thinking about going back to home ward because i wasnt enjoying singles ward.. i didnt know the bishop i didnt have a calling.. and here everyone is getting more than one calling.. and i just kind of felt that was a bit wrong, because everyone should be getting a chance to serve. and well.. the following sunday.. My bishop came and found me and asked me to meet with him wed. night, and then i got called the night before that and was given a calling. haha.. and its possible Lacey might have said something, but i really truly believe that the lord was just answering my prayers. and tonight when i got home, i had 2 cookies sitting on my desk from some girls in my ward i dont really know. but i know that i really appreciated that! it was a smile after a long night of class! .. Man i love how he answers our prayers so direct sometimes, but other times i will testify.. not so much directness;) haha..

4. I get to dress up as "Cat in the Hat" tomorrow for work, and make Green Eggs and HAM with my kindergardeners!! thats why i love my job so much!! haha

5. My wonderful BIKE has returned back to its rightful home in Gilbert! I drove to Flagstaff to find her covered in snow and rusting away! But she is now in good use and cleaned up! I missed Bessie! and i love riding her to work, and taking bike rides with my sister! I will have to post a picture of her! she is quite a beauty!

6. Hustons Mom has been in the hospital latley due to having what we think to be "mini-strokes" episodes! It has been scary, and thier family is going through a WHOLE lot right now! But she is out of the hospital and angels are literally carrying her way right now, i have seen the miracle of the priesthood work in thier families life so directly lately! So 1. keep them in your prayers, and 2. I am blessed to have them in my life, and I am so happy that Candi is doing better!

7. I SPEND SOOOO MUCH TIME WITH MY LITTLE SISTER and she is the greatest joy in my life! we laugh so much together and just have a good time! She is my best friend!

8. My little Brother has currently finished his HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT of doing the "high school musical" they did Joseph and the Techni Colored Dream Coat! I saw it all three nights and it was amazing! I am soo proud of him because he worked soooo hard! and he even had a little solo tha the NAILED! I love him for doing that! He seems to be loving music in his life and just started his track season! so he went from one event to another!

9. Huston comes home in 6 weeks:):)

I think thats about all the update i have in my life !but i just felt soo compelled to share some of the blessings of my life with you lately! since i have neglected putting anything on my blog! ... I know this again.. makes my life sound perfect because its a happy blog... haha but my life is far from perfect, i just have been feeeling really greatful lately!:)...and PS BLOGS ARE FUN! SO WHO CARES IF IT MAKES EVERYONES LIFE SEEM PERFECT!!!! haha

0 comments: