This was also before Conference weekend but after the cousins came to visit.....Randomly i decided to hitch a ride to flag with a couple friends to spend the night with my old roommates and friends! I was only in town for probably 12 hours..but i had the most fun i have had in a long time, it was exactly what i was needing in my life! I love My old roommates, and i love my old house! it just brings back a slew of memories and good times with the girls! These people mean the world to me! i have the best friends and i couldnt ask for anyone else to be in my life! they are like family and have been my world the past two years! I was supposed to be apart of thier lives and they were supposed to be me in mine! Ill never doubt for a second the angels that they are
!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I miss these people...
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Christopher's hair is long and funny!
Post a Comment