Monday, June 29, 2009

Young at Heart!!





SO...clarissa and i have come to a conclusion that we feel old this summer:) haha and that we are all growing up way too fast. we as in being ourselves and our group of friends we have grown up with. haha.. This friend of ours Richelle begs to differ. She reminds us always that she is the old one!!! And that we are young and thriving! haha.. She always says she is Young at Heart, and she really is! Crazy lady is sooo fun and i have grown to love her MUCH! Clarissa has been my friend since kindergarten and i have been through a whole lifetime with her. Gosh i am amazed at how capable i am at LOVING people who bless my life:) Heavenly father definately sends us angels:) they have been a couple of mine this summer:)

1 comments:

My Side of the Story : Jennie's Blog said...

I was checking your blog and what do I see a picture of Richelle Buehner! She is in my ward, I swear we have so many mutual friends it cracks me up.