..You get the best weekend ever:) haha... Friday night we went jeeping out at Butcher Jones! Jeeped into the cove, went swimming for a while in the lake..and then we came back and the girls had to make the boys dinner! so we made them Chicken alfredo(easy) haha and cake drop cookies and enjoyed the rest of the evening..then Saturday night our plans didnt work out to go to Monster Jam:( sad.. we both really wanted to.. so we just decided on go have a picnic. a "Candlelight Cereal Picnic" we are nerds we know! But thats what keeps us.. well u know ..."US" haha.. we are crazy goofy and best friends:) I love our relationship so much because of our friendship. He is my BESTTT FFRRRIIIEEENNND!! I love the memories:) haha..
Monday, August 3, 2009
aDD Kilie's and Huston's Ideas together and u get?????
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awww..Love the new pics. and blog. It looks like you had a FANTASTIC time and I love the idea of having a cereal picnic! You guys keep doing what you do! That's the beauty of you!
Okay. So I'm pretty sure that Huston and Daniel had WAY more fun with Alicia and I at Butcher Jones. They just didn't take us back again cuz we don't kiss 'em!!! haha!! Juuuust kiddin
Sweet Jeep. I'm Jealous...Ben
Post a Comment