Ok .. im pretty sure this is NOT aloud(but i asked if it was ok).. but i have to show u all how cute Bella is.. and Brag a little... i dont even know where to start!This is my best friend Isabella!(im trying to teach her to say Ms. Kilie is my best friend, but right now she keeps telling me her friends at school are her best friends:(..she will realize it someday)! I am not aloud to mention really much about what i do with her.. or why i do it with her.. but basically WE PLAY!!!!!! she is 3 almost four years old. And She makes me smile and brightens "Ms. Kilie's" Day every day! She always has something funny to say..and she is now TALKING sooooo much and so we can actually have conversations. She also "tells secrets" now..and she will just give u a big wet kiss on your cheek! Oh man.. She continues to amaze me everyday! and is SUCH a blessing in my life, and i know in her families life! She is really a little miracle and im happy to get to work with her..i hardley call it work though! .. man o man! I couldnt ask for a better client. She is not always willing to do what i say, but she tolerates almost all.. Gosh.. Love this girl soo much. We laugh together all the time. the classic liner this summer has been "Ms. Kilie your silly".. and ill say NOOOOO " Bella's silly!" she replies "YOUR RIGHT" haha.. gotta love angels!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I love my Job.. Wouldnt you??
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It does look like a fun job and you like you are perfect for that little girl! You are so full of life and love!!
Oh, she is precious and so are you! I'm glad you shared this picture and post. I love to know what you're up to and see your sweet, smiling face. :) My little Ms. Delightful; love ya!
<3 That's all I have to say. And thanks for doing what you do.
Post a Comment