Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUPRISEE!!!!!!!!!

So... i think it was only like 3 weeks ago i posted about all my friends getting married! and i think i may have mentioned how its not my TURN yet. lol.. i lied!!!!! well i didnt lie.. i was serious.. but guess what??? IM engaged!!!! and im going to marry my best friend in the entire world! Three years together! 2 apart(mission) and 1 together!

i know everyone is dieing to know the story!!!! haha... well...On our first date.. EVER... 3 years ago.. Huston fake purposed with my friends promise ring in the middle of Olive Garden as a joke. It was hilarious! we got cake and the WHOLE restaurant was convinced we really got engaged.. keep in mind.. this was only our FIRST date. Ever... haha.. i barely knew him! haha the whole night we were laughing our heads off!! Thats when we knew we were going to go on a second date! haha it was up to me to convince him to take me on a third..and then a fourth!! lol.. obviously i won that battle with Mr. i have never dated just ONE girl! haha.. So .. Monday night(Labor day) Huston and i had a loonnngg talk! because the love of my life is about to pack up and move to hawaii for school!...I told him i knew i wanted to spend my life with him.. but i was not sure i could commit and just move to hawaii with him unless we were married... and he seriously played me like a violin!He told me he wasnt ready to get married.. and that he needs TIME. and he doesnt think it will happen that fast! I tried really hard to understand that the person i loved didnt want to marry me..and wanted to move to hawaii instead..haha.. I cried! lol.. and went to bed upset!! woke up grumpy and everything! and i even had a bit of a wall up all week!.. Well Friday night rolls around.. and I get off work at 6pm and i was supposed to go hang out with my best friends Adam and Robert... But Huston pretended to be really grumpy and said he just wanted to go to dinner and cuddle instead..So we decided together on italian food..and then soon followed Olive Garden(we havent been since our first date) So all night he was acting funny.. saying weird things.like "Kilie your a people person!" ..out of No where! haha lol being grumpy and "stressed" He just up and walked out of the restaurant in the middle of our dinner to "get his phone in the car"..and that made me mad. i told him he was rude! haha.. but little did i know he went out to get the ring! He came back and at this point we were both full. The waitress brought us our check and to go boxes and said is there anything else i can get for you!??? and Huston said.. well ya.. You can congratulate her!! and i was like what??? and he got down on one knee and purposed!!!HE said "Kilie Jaccy Rainey, will you be my Wife for time and all eternity!??" tell me how you turn that down!?? well you dont!! haha!!! and for like 3 min.. i didnt think he was serious!! i kept saying NO WAY!!!!!!! haha and then of course i said yes!!! and we got cake again! and laughed and well.. to tell you the truth i didnt even know it was coming!! he is a brat!! and he has known the WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! he let me cry monday night and he knew then too! lol.. In fact one of the first things he said to me was sorry for all those FAKE conversations about marraige! i knew i was supposed to be with you for a while! BRATTTT!!! .. but umm.. Im engaged! and couldnt be happier:) He asked my parents at 5:30pm that evening!! I got off work at 6! and I almost got off work early because Bella's dad came home and she loves playing with her dad! Not to mention it was friday! and they usually let me squueeze out early on fridays if they dont need anything! Lucky for Huston, i stayed at work and played with Bella while her dad cooked! haha.. Man O Man! it was a SUPRISE to everyone! He only told his mom and sister, and my parents!!!! and for a week he kept telling me he was getting off work later..but no...he was really ring shopping!

I love this boy soo muucchhhhh!! i cant wait to spend eternity with him!! He is my very best friend! ...

Ps. we are probably moving to hawaii after our wedding! and not returning! The never-ending honeymoon:) woop woop!! :)

Pss. Another thing i keep getting asked... What does the RING look like?..
Its BEAUTIFUL and perfect! Its a 3/4* and its beautiful! Almost Clear..and Sparkles like MAD!! i can even see it in the dark! Its just one stone and it sits up on the band! The wedding band is most likely a wrap :) and Huston picked it out himself!! i have never told him what i wanted! But his mom confirmed when she saw it;) .. Umm..and I LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

YEAH!! Congratulations. Every time I saw that you posted the last couple of months I thought to myself, "is she engaged yet?" And you are. How fun! What a cute way to propose. When are you playing on getting married? Make sure to send me an announcement. I can't believe the a girl I use to babysit when I was younger is getting married. Crazy! Life flies by. Congrats again. We should do lunch sometime.

Ben and Krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ben and I are so happy for you guys. I have been seriously stalking your blog for over a month now waiting for this post :) This is so awesome....you guys look extremely happy! Wait so when is the wedding? And I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am that you are going to be living in Hawaii!! Congrats again.

Strider & Jana said...

YEAH!!!!! Can't wait for the wedding my sweet girl. I swear it wasn't that long ago I was babysitting (more like hanging out) with you! YIKES. Cool about the name thing too- FARNSWORTH'S Rock! :) Love you and can't wait for the wedding.

Rachel Beeler said...

ahhhh i'm so freakin excitedddd i seriously started basically screaming when you text me haha i'm so happy for you girl....now we gotta get mine haha LOVE YOU!!!

Sopha said...

Love love love that story. One of the cutest ever! And how about we hang out before you move to paradise!!!!!!!! ok?
Congrats Kilie-I am so excited for you!!

Tahnee said...

congratulations girl!