Monday, March 10, 2008

"Incredible" Super Hero Dance




THE INCREDIBLES
WOW!! hehe.. this dance was soo fun. but lame at the same time. .. i dont really know about institute dances just yet.. some are really fun, and some are just lame.. this one was in between. all i know is that... i had a blast dressing up.. and making our costumes. My very own amazing Mr Incredible, made the shirts, and we shopped all day to find everything to look just right. I mean, we are Kurt and Kilie. Everyone knows us as that around here.. We had to go as the Incredibles. I texted like 5 people asking for ideas for super hero couples, and no joke everyone said, go as the INCREDIBLES! so we jumped on it, and that what we did! haha.. sadley we didnt win the costume competition, the stupid Ninja turtles did. but everyone told us we should have WON! and that it was Rigged! all in all, we looked good!:):)...... we really pretty much are the incredibles:) hehe..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I super love your costumes! Haha. But I am a bit confused at whom you want to marry...? Because you...well you know. hahaha. We've had this convo before. But I really LOVE your costumes, they ROCK!