Everyone is growing up. All these people whose footprints are left in my life forever are all grown up. haha.. Last weekend my Good Friend Marshall got married! I love his Fiance,well..now she is his wife! she is sweet and they deserve each other! It was sooo fun to be at his wedding with all the boys again!haha I felt like one of the groomsman, thats how close we all were at one time! it was a blast from the past in which i grew up telling my mother all these boys were just my "friends" haha.. well they are! ... haha... I cant think of any trip down memory lane that doesnt have them in it! So Congratulations Marshall! I love ya buddy!... Its weird to me that we are all growing up and changing...and taking the next steps of our lives! Someday i will get to:) just not yet!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Growing up...
Posted by Kilie Rainey at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment