Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Sisters Obsession....











Basically.. my sister Marlie is OBSESSED with TWIGHLIGHT!! so hmmm.. guess what we did friday night!? yep ..... We went to buy twightlight at midnight! haha It was actually pretty fun! Marlie, Morgan, Tori and I went together! and then of course once we got the movie...we had... to come home and watch it! We had a sleepover and watched it again in the morning! Needless to say... i do like Twighlight too, but not enough to watch the movie we just baught five times, read each book in the series 3 times, and see the movie in theatres 6 times, oh and cut out every pictures possible of the boys and hang them on her wall.. Like my sister is! haha... but gotta love her! we have quite the night:):) haha.

2 comments:

Sopha said...

ok kilie i just read about your jail story-im laughing so hard!!! thats sooo funny!!! I would have peed my pants for sure!
p.s.i love twilight too haha

Anonymous said...

6 times in theaters? the thought of having to endure that movie any more than the one time I saw it makes me want to curl up and never emerge from hiding. I'm very glad it's your sister with the unhealthy obsession, not you!

p.s. I love that you found my blog and I found yours and now we can be blog friends as well as real friends!