Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One of those...
















unexpectedly my morning started off in the worst. I was texting my dad while he was in a meeting! He had asked me if "Brad Williams" was my sign language teacher! And i assumed that he was in the meeting with my dad. So i responded with a BIG FAT "YESSS, I LOVE THAT MAN! TELL HIM HI" when.. the next text i got from my dad said was "actually, i just heard word that he passed away last night." ... i didnt quite know what to do, or what to think. As i am entering work, i pulled it together..and then i got into my classroom and we were Signing our ABC song. I couldnt hold it in, as i kept remembering all my memories in that class. Sign Language was my favorite subject in HS, and i had this man teaching me the language for 3 years. He was hard, yet friendly, and mean, yet funny! We all loved him. He is just one of those... those teachers that you love in your life, because you love thier class. He was not just my teacher, he was my friend. I was even excused from 2 of his finals because i had just had knee surgery and was a complete kiss butt, but for some reason i always got to him and his hard head. No one in my class knew why he always let me slide either. haha .. this is all so unexpected, and its one of those.. "I CANT BELIEVE HE IS GONE" things... He is who i go to the school to visit, and now he is gone. With love "B DUB" i miss you sooo much already! I hope your next life is what we all dream of. Ps. dont be a stranger!

1 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry to hear one of your favorites has gone on. I hope you're ok and I know you know he is just fine. It's ok to miss him though. You're such a sweetheart. Hugs.....